made an order for a supersized bouquet of flowers, a vase and a fruit basket to be delivered to Redcliffe hospital maternity for our daughtert. When ordering I were ecstatic to see various big discounts and naively trusted this was a genuine offer.

Because our daughter is in hospital I thought I better buy her a nice vase to accompany the flowers and I also added a fruit basket to make it all quite special for her.

I just received a photo of our daughter in her ward with the flowers in the background. I have to say I am disgusted by what they delivered to her. I don’t even want to see what the fruit basket was like.

I could have had an employee go buy flowers from the supermarket and deliver them personally for a fraction of the price and it would have put their bouquet to shame. Attached is a photo of my order as well as a photo of what they actually delivered. I do realise they compensate with different flowers dependent on flowers in stock but seriously? This is a joke.

The vase I see in the hospital photo looks like one supplied by the hospital because like the flowers, it definitely has no resemblance to what I purchased.

To sum it up… $50 off actually means a small posie. Supersizing means more money for the same tiny posie. No guarantee a vase was even sent because if it was the flowers would be in it. Any discounts given by them is reimbursed to them by the low quality, sad arrangement they supply. The regular price for the flowers alone would be $89.96.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bloomex Australia Blooms For Mom Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments